[nectar_slider full_width=”true” parallax=”true” location=”Time Management Final Banner” slider_height=”550″ autorotate=””]
Time Management Workshop
Strategize your time! The rest strategizes itself!
There are some skills you can’t learn with time and one of them is Time Management. Our unique approach to time management is geared towards your particular interests and lifestyle. We don’t suggest but we make this skill a part of your daily life through our engaging model. Our focus is not just on educating but most importantly on addressing the “HOW?” part on ways to manage time effectively and efficiently. Most of managers throw away their time in all sorts of trivial and irrelevant activities. In fact, we all face challenges that have the potential to divert time, energy and other resources away from pursuit of our most important goals. This Time Management Workshop will provide you with a set of proven time management tools and techniques inculcating optimum use of time skillfully that will lead to more effective, efficient results in all areas of your life. Our Workshop is aimed at helping you prioritize your activities and Managing distractions and interruptions in order to keep projects on time.
[tabbed_section] [tab title=”Overview” id=”t1″] Content
- Time management and the art of guarding commitments.
- The difference between urgent and important activities.
- Ways to keep a margin of time in an activity, which accounts for delays that can be anticipated.
- Identification of internal and external factors which can act as a barrier towards managing time effectively.
- Prioritizing activities in time quadrants to achieve the most out of the time you have.
- Prioritization of time to meet your personal and professional commitments.
- Identifying areas of time wastage and removing them to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Reducing stress through improved time management skills.
Length of Workshop
- Depending on the need of the organization
- On the job trainings
[/tab] [tab title=”Methodology” id=”t2″]
- Prioritization through grids, frameworks and proven models of time management.
- Case Studies.
- Quizzes and Assignments.
- Self-diagnostic activities.
- Group Exercises.
[/tab] [tab title=”Result Achieved” id=”t3″]
- Effective prioritization of time.
- Better utilization of time leading to increased productivity and efficiency.
- Meeting project deadlines.
- Excess time to perform various personal and professional activities.
- Balancing activities according to the time commitments.
- Decreased levels of stress.
- Improvement in personality and a positive outlook.